Listen, beauty products are great and they are actually very well designed to help us look amazing and keep your skin, hair and nails healthy, but sometimes they are way too expensive.
So, if you want a cheaper alternative that stills allows you to get great results and makes you look even more beautiful, you just have to go to your kitchen and grab some basic ingredients!
Get everything you need from your kitchen
By following our beauty tips, and making a quick trip to your kitchen, you can start to work on your own beauty routine without having to spend lots and lots of money! Are you ready?
- Oatmeal: Yes, oatmeal is great for your skin! Actually, mixing oatmeal with water or milk to create a very thick face mask and then applying it to your skin for about 30 minutes is a great way to smooth your skin and leaving it looking healthy and fresh.
- Honey: Everyone has honey in their kitchen, and now you can incorporate that into your beauty routine too! There are multiple ways you can use honey; You can use raw honey as a face mask to treat acne or discoloration, to moisturize your skin, you can also use it to treat skin irritation and you can even use it to revive your hair!
- Avocado: This one is extremely popular because avocado is GREAT to hydrate your hair! You can smash a whole avocado and, right after you apply shampoo, use that new paste as conditioner and apply it from the middle to the end of your hair, leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash away. Trust us, you will feel (and see) the difference.
- Milk: Now, it isn’t a secret that using milk in your beauty routine can help you out tremendously. It’s simple, if you want to achieve glowing skin, miz milk and lime and apply as a face mask, if you want to hydrate your skin, you can take a milk bath, you can even use cream milk as a lip moisturizer!
- Coffee and Sugar: Both of these things are great to exfoliate your skin! Mixing coffee powder with honey or even milk and use that paste as face scrub to get rid of imperfections will do wonders for your skin. Also, you can use sugar with milk or honey to also scrub your skin!
Honestly, most of the best beauty products you can use can come from your kitchen! You just have to know how to properly use them and incorporate them into your beauty routine and you are ready to start!